The power of knowledge can keep you from making a bad decision, costing you both time and money.
National Factoring Group helps you save both.
• We have done the research and pulled the information, saving what would otherwise take you weeks or months to gather.
By completing the form to the right, our search tool is takes your business information to remove those Accounts Receivables Finance not applicable and only present those which work within your industry, credit terms, monthly Account Receivable outstanding. Then (narrow your search even more by choosing your desired location or specialty, review and select up to three to compete for your business.
• Choosing the wrong Accounts Receivables Financing options for your business will cost you money. We have taken the guess work out of finding the perfect Accounts Receivables Finance company for your business.
Why do businesses consistently use National Factoring Group?
• Our clients do not like to waste time therefore we only show the 10 most applicable Receivabe Financing companies based on your business’s information. Review and select up to three to compete for your business, giving you the best rate for your business needs.
• Our clients understand the importance of in depth insight. With each receivable finance option presented you will be able to see their star ranking (as evaluated by others within each specific industry) and experience level within your industry, the credit range in which you can grow your business, whether the company offers recourse or non recourse financing, the invoice requirements and documentation, the collateral position that will be taken and any additional fees, as well as the location of each factoring company.
• Our clients like that National Factoring Group show how various options within the search results will affect the factoring fee.
• Our funders have quick turnarounds to help increase your cash flow.
We are open to every Receivable Finance Company that agrees to fully disclose their product in an open manner and meet the highest of standards. We believe that you make the best decisions for your business when you have all of the information.
Need to Improve your cash flow? Find out more by visiting What is Receivable Financing, and Accounts Receivable Definitions.